The forms below are PDF files. If you don't have a PDF reader, click here to get to the Adobe Acrobat site, where you can download a free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Motor Vehicle Crash Reports:
Where a motor vehicle collision has resulted in personal injury or property damage over $1,000, a police officer will file a Commonwealth of Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Crash Police Report.
The Easthampton Police Department submits these completed motor vehicle crash reports to CRASHDOCS.ORG powered by CARFAX. Reports are available 5-7 business days after an accident.
You can obtain a copy of the police officer’s report by following this link (http://www.crashdocs.org/) to CRASHDOCS.ORG and filling in the required fields.
Also, you will have to file a Motor Vehicle Crash Operator Report.
Massachusetts General Law Chapter 90 § 26 requires a person who was operating a motor vehicle involved in a crash in which (i) any person was killed or (ii) injured or (iii) in which there was damage in excess of $1,000 to any one vehicle or other property, to complete and file a Crash Operator Report with the Registrar of Motor Vehicles within five (5) days after such crash (unless the person is physically incapable of doing so due to incapacity). The person completing the report must also send a copy of the report to the police department having jurisdiction on the way where the crash occurred.
If the operator is incapacitated but is not the vehicle's owner, the owner is required to file the crash report within the five (5) days based on his/her knowledge and information obtained about the crash. The Registrar may require the owner or operator to supplement the report and he/she can revoke or suspend the license of any person violating any provision of this legal requirement. A police department is required to accept a report filed by an owner or operator whose vehicle has been damaged in a crash in which another person unlawfully left the scene even if damage to the vehicle does not exceed $1,000.
A Motor Vehicle Crash Operator Report with instructions can be downloaded here http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/forms/21278.pdf
Where to send completed Crash Operator Reports:
• Mail or deliver one copy to the local police department or state police in the city or town where the crash occurred;
• Mail one copy to your insurance company;
• Mail one copy to the Registry of Motor Vehicles at the following address:
Registry of Motor Vehicles
P.O. Box 55889
Boston, MA 02205-5889
- Business & Residential Alarm and Contact Form (If you would like to register your emergency contact information for a home or business, please complete this form and deliver it to the Public Safety Complex) >> download
- Easthampton Police Voluntary Statement Form (Once completed, please deliver this form to the Public Safety Complex) >> download
- Emergency Contact Form for Children with Special Needs (Please complete this form and deliver it to the Public Safety Complex) >> download
- Emergency Contact Form for Family Members (Please complete this form and deliver it to the Public Safety Complex) >> download
- Firearms Identification Card Change of Address Form (Change of address form for firearms ID card) >> download
- Firearms Licensing Application (Fireams application) >> download
- Notification of Vehicle Removal from Private Way or Private Property (Please follow the instructions on the bottom of this form) >> download
- Registry of Motor Vehicles Complaint of Improper Operation (If you would like to file a complaint with the Registry of Motor Vehicles concerning the improper operation of a motor vehicle, please complete this form and send it to the address at the top. ***Please note the instructions on the bottom of this form also) >> download
- Request for Public Records Form (Public records request form) >> download
- Trespass Notice (Please deliver this form to the Public Safety Complex, and indicate the method of service as indicated on the bottom of the form) >> download
- Vicious and Barking Dog Complaint Form >> download