Sex Offender

Easthampton Massachusetts Police
32 Payson Avenue, Easthampton, MA 01027
Emergencies: Call 9-1-1
(413) 527-1212 Non-Emergency

facebook1  twitter1

traffic complaintscommend officer

How can I identify if any sex offenders live near me?
You may come to the public safety complex with picture identification and complete a request form for this information. The form can also be obtained here:  This form will be turned over to the Public Information Officer, who will then gather the information you have requested.  You will be notified by phone that the information is ready, and you will be asked to return to the police station with picture identification at which time the information will be provided to you. You will only be notified of sex offenders who are classified as Level 2 or Level 3. There is no fee for this service.

How can I identify the Level 3 sex offenders living and working in the City of Easthampton?
You can come to the public safety complex and request this information as described above, or you can also go to the Massachusetts Sex Offender Registration Board's web site and obtain this information.
I am a sex offender who works in Easthampton, but does not live in Easthampton, do I have to register?
Yes – any sex offender who lives and/or works in Easthampton must register with the police department.
I need to register as a sex offender. What do I do?
Contact our SORB Liaison, Sergeant Chad Alexander, at (413) 527-1212 ext. 1092, or by email:  If he is not available, come to the Easthampton Public Safety Complex with a form of identification and an officer will meet with you to go over the necessary forms, take your information and arrange to take your photograph and fingerprints.
I am not sure if I have to register as a sex offender. What should I do?
Contact the Massachusetts Sex Offender Registry Board at (978) 740-6400 and ask them if you are supposed to register.
How often do I have to reregister as a sex offender?
All sex offenders must re-register on a yearly basis. Those offenders who are homeless or who live in temporary housing, such as a homeless shelter, must reregister every 45 days.  Any offender who changes residence or who obtain a new job must come in and notify the police department.
For additional information or inquiries, please contact: Sergeant Chad Alexander (413) 527-1212 ext. 1092; email:


Coffee With a Cop Schedule


Sign-up Now & Stay Informed


We Need Your Help